Because ecommerce doesn't rest.
The 21st Century has seen eCommerce move past the convenient novelty of its inception, and emerge as a trillion-dollar necessity to our way of life. The demand is there for every business to operate and thrive on the internet, but that also means an increase in competition. A company’s ability to survive will hinge on how it operates its eCommerce business. This means more nuanced tools are required to keep themselves viable in that space.
Sequoia Group’s software solution is designed to safeguard a business from the volatility of the technological landscape by offering to improve the most essential elements of the eCommerce process.
- Our state-of-the-art Web Services foundation is designed to provide a world-class shopping experience on both B2C and B2B websites
- Features a robust catalog with advanced searching, order entry, and tracking, as well as deep customer personalization features, such as custom shopping lists and wish lists, that help convince users that your website is best at meeting their needs
Bryce Simpson – Littlejohn, Inc.
Infor Rhythm for Commerce is a robust, fully-integrated online shopping software that helps provide real-time pricing, availability, and options. It works seamlessly with other Infor ERP products, so you can extend the benefits of Infor software across your organization.
Rhythm’s Standout Capabilities
To help distributors and manufacturers keep pace with demands for more advanced e-commerce services, Sequoia Group has enhanced Web Services with improved performance, scalability, customization, search capabilities, and overall user experience. Customers can now scale components across several servers for better performance in environments with a high user count or high product count. The new version of Web Services has increased caching to minimize database access and features an optimized data structure to improve performance and ensure data integrity. The application is Java-based and uses XML transactions, making maintenance, upgrades, and product customization less expensive.
Shipment tracking provides complete order-to-door shipment tracking, helping you enhance your service levels and build trust with customers.
With Infor ERP Storefront, you can notify multiple contacts when a new order or quote is entered in the system. All email addresses assigned to a Storefront account will receive an order confirmation, making it possible to instantaneously keep multiple departments informed of inbound supplies and delivery times.
Search Analytics provides valuable insight about how shoppers are using your web storefront. It informs you of what keywords are producing no search results, most commonly used keywords , what categories are being viewed most often, and which are not, as well as words that are being spell corrected.
The Enhanced Modification Framework provides standard extension points to make it easy to move modifications from release to release. Modifications are written outside of standard code, allowing them to be “unhooked” from the old release and applied to the next release.
Contact us for a more in-depth demo and to learn more about how Storefront can improve your eCommerce efforts.
Sequoia Groub Web Services can help you offer world-class ecommerce services that turn browsers into shoppers who place orders. With Sequoia Group Web Services, you can:
- Increase revenue through increased conversion rates and expanded online sales.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by making it more convenient to do business with your company.
- Expand your e-commerce services without burdening your customer-service staff.
- Deliver a wide range of convenient services to supplement core e-commerce activity.
- Easily upgrade to new e-commerce capabilities as business needs dictate.
- More easily offer B2C and B2B services in multiple markets around the globe.
- Provide easy access to product and account information for you and your customers.