FACTS at a Glance
- Infor Distribution FACTS maximizes speed and accuracy by accessing and integrating data across your entire operation--eliminating redundant, manual processes and streamlining business function. Its intuitive, easy-to-use graphical interface allows users to become more productive, faster.
- Used by more than 2,000 distribution companies nationwide.
Buying FACTS from Sequoia Group was the best business decision I ever made
Jan Kyucera - Contempo Ceramic Tile and Stone
Designed by Infor™ experts-with years of domain experience and hundreds of collective years solving distribution IT challenges—Distribution Express is a highly configurable ERP solution with industry-specific buying, stocking, selling, and servicing capabilities. Robust functionality and innovative features create high levels of efficiency, accuracy, and convenience, so you can maximize your resources and access to information across your entire operation. Distribution Express is easy to implement and support, so you can keep your IT staff levels to a minimum while its ease-of-use reduces your training costs. The result is the integration, automation, and simplicity you need to optimize your company’s performance.
Other Core Features
Want More Information?
Call us today at 801.571.2300 or fill out the form below!
See Results Now
Check out this short demo video to see FACTS in action. Contact us for a more in-depth demo and to apply the power of FACTS to your industry.
Infor Distribution FACTS is a complete enterprise solution that helps you keep your focus on core business processes and maximize profitability. You don’t have the financial resources and staffing to spend time managing and supporting your ERP solution—and with Infor Distribution FACTS you don’t have to. Infor Distribution FACTS will reduce your costs, help increase revenue, and enhance service levels. More than 2,000 companies nationwide use Distribution Express to:
- Eliminate redundant, manual processes to streamline operations.
- Improve quality, productivity, and profitability.
- Facilitate more informed decision-making to improve performance, increase cash flow, enhance customer service, and maximize resources companywide.
- Maintain secure operations.