Storefront at a Glance
- Infor ERP Storefront's state-of-the-art web foundation is designed to provide a world-class shopping experience on both B2C and B2B websites
- Features a robust catalog with advanced searching, order entry, tracking, as well as deep customer personalization features, such as custom shopping lists and wish lists, that help convince users that your website is best at meeting their needs
Our eCommerce has moved forward leaps and bounds from where we were a couple years ago.
Bryce Simpson - Littlejohn, Inc.
Get Business Specific
To help distributors and manufacturers keep pace with demands for more advanced e-commerce services, Infor has enhanced ERP Storefront with improved performance, scalability, customization, search capabilities, and overall user experience. Customers can now scale components across several servers for better performance in environments with a high user count or high product count. The new version of Infor ERP Storefront has increased caching to minimize database access, and features an optimized data structure to improve performance and ensure data integrity. The application is Java-based and uses XML transactions, making maintenance, upgrades, and product customization less expensive.
Other Core Features
Want More Information?
Call us today at 801.571.2300
See Results Now
Check out this short demo video to see Infor Storefront in action. Contact us for a more in-depth demo and to learn more about how Storefront can improve your eCommerce efforts.
Infor ERP Storefront can help you offer world-class ecommerce services that turn browsers into shoppers who place orders. With Infor ERP Storefront, you can:
- Increase revenue through increased conversion rates and expanded online sales.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by making it more convenient to do business with your company.
- Expand your e-commerce services without burdening your customer-service staff.
- Deliver a wide range of convenient services to supplement core e-commerce activity.
- Easily upgrade to new e-commerce capabilities as business needs dictate.
- More easily offer B2C and B2B services in multiple markets around the globe.
- Provide easy access to product and account information for you and your customers.